Shaire Center offers daily activity programs to help our residents feel as close to home as possible by providing activities that are therapeutic as well as enjoyable.
Qualified, licensed staff also provides activities off site to destinations such as community events, recreation facilities, and dining events.
Keeping with the Shaire Center mission statement to “strive and glorify GOD”, our activities departments arrange for various religious groups and representatives to come into the facility to lead worship for our residents.
Examples of Group Social Activities Includes:
- Indoor and outdoor activities in our fabulous courtyards.
- Activities away from the facility.
- Spiritual Programs (Non-Denominational Minister on Staff).
- Opportunities for resident and family involvement in planning and implementation of the activities program.
- Creative activities such as arts, crafts, music, pet therapy and educational programs.
- Exercise activities.
- One on one attention to the resident and family.
- Promotion of facility/community interaction.
- Intergenerational Activities.
- Activities to promote resident independence.